Welcome to Birmingham's biggest free holiday activity programme with great food
- Join us for 4 hours - 4 days - 4 weeks this summer
- Varied programmes for 15,000 kids and teens each week
- Get active, explore, cook, craft and play (all kit provided)
- Make new friends and bring old friends
- Enjoy great summer meals and healthy snacks daily catering to all dietary needs
Over a hundred local venues including parks, children's centres, youth centres, schools, leisure centres, sports clubs, faith centres and community centres – choose the one that suits you best!
Watch out for these banners at club venues in your neighbourhood:
Local Summer Holiday Clubs
Please contact local clubs directly if you want more details of their daily programme. Your holiday club, local youth services, children's centres and libraries can help you access further support if need be or contact one of our district support team.
Register for activities
Children age 13 or over can register themselves.
Children age under 13 need to be registered by a parent, or the person who has parental responsibility for the child (in accordance with UK Data Protection legislation on processing children's data).
Note: Some venues require a parent or another responsible adult to accompany children attending programmes, this includes all children centre sites.
Please check with the venue for more details before you attend. Self-registration accepted by young people from aged 13years old upwards.
Please register here
- You will receive a user code within 1 hour - 48 hours of your online registration. This is not a reservation.
- PLEASE NOTE - You need to contact venues directly to reserve your place. Some venues will allow you to register on the day but others require you to book in advance.
- If you have problems registering online, please contact the venue you want to attend and request a paper registration form. Alternatively, you can download a blank registration form here to take to the venue.
- If you do not have your code you can sign-in on the day using your child's last name and Date of Birth.
Why register online: Save time! Receive programme updates and information. Get entered in district prize draws for end of summer vouchers. Draws will take place on 23rd August!
You don't need to book for The Active Wellbeing Society activities. These venues operate on a first come first serve basis. Just register and turn up with your code, child's last name or date of birth. If you have problems registering you can complete a paper registration on the day.
PLEASE NOTE: If your child has not got a place at a HHH programme, please dont miss out - find your nearest alternative activity here as opposed to being on a waiting list.
Please keep an eye out on our Facebook page for updates about the programme