The Birmingham Profiles
This is our first edition of the Birmingham Profiles, a document we're looking to improve and update over the next few years. This insight should provide key localised information to partners, stakeholders and those involved in sport to help shape projects.
As a resource it can inform funding bids and help to identify the challenges faced across the city, and it is worth noting that this is an easy-to-read guide.
For more information please head to our website or feel free to contact our insight officer (details at the bottom of this page).
Please find below our City Profile, as well as District Level Profiles.
- City Profile: Birmingham (PDF, 3.1 Mb)
- Edgbaston Profile (PDF, 2.8 Mb)
- Erdington Profile (PDF, 2.7 Mb)
- Hall Green Profile (PDF, 2.8 Mb)
- Hodge Hill Profile (PDF, 2.4 Mb)
- Ladywood Profile (PDF, 2.8 Mb)
- Perry Barr Profile (PDF, 2.7 Mb)
- Northfield Profile (PDF, 2.3 Mb)
- Sutton Coldfield Profile (PDF, 2.4 Mb)
- Selly Oak Profile (PDF, 2.7 Mb)
- Yardley Profile (PDF, 2.7 Mb)
Insight and Communications Officer
- Responsible for embedding insight throughout the team
- Identifying key areas where Sport Birmingham can have greatest impact across the city
- Ensuring Insight is accessible and communicated in a clear/concise way