Club Matters is the essential one-stop-shop for sports clubs, providing you with support, learning and guidance on all aspects of running a club. Club Matters offers free, simple and bitesize support to all clubs.
Club Matters have produced a series of resources and toolkits to guide you through what you may need to do (click the links below to find out more):
- Business Continuity Plan Template
- Securing your premises checklist
- Emergency Financial Planning Guide
- Preparing your committee to operate virtually
- Running virtual meetings and AGMs
- Checklist on how to make your AGMs a success!
- Understanding the Financial Support Available
- Communication - staying in touch with your members
Club Matters can help you to improve your club with…
Online Support – There will be a range of support available including online toolkits, quick reference guides and e-learning modules.
Workshops – Club Matters workshops are free, short training sessions delivered across the country by experts in a range of speciﬁc areas.
Club Improvement Plan – An online health check for clubs of all sizes and at all stages of their development, to establish where they are performing well and whether they can develop. This will provide your club with a tailored development plan.
Club Views - A club review tool allowing you to ask your members and volunteers what they think about your club.