Applications for Coach Core Birmingham 2018/19 are open!
DEADLINE 31ST AUGUST
Welcome to Coach Core... An apprenticeship with a difference! The scheme developed in partnership with key sports organisations across the city gives young people aged 16-24 years old, living in Birmingham the chance to become the next generation of inspirational coaches. Coach Core was developed with the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex who wanted to develop a sports programme to give young people the opportunity to succeed.
For more information please contact email@example.com
To apply for Coach Core Birmingham 2018 click on the link above or download an application form...
DEADLINE: 31ST AUGUST
INTERVIEW DATES: 6TH & 7TH SEPTEMBER
- Coach Core Application Form 201819 (MS Word, 54 Kb)
Who is Coach Core for?
If you are aged between 16 and 24 years old and are not in education, this could be the opportunity for you. You will work towards your Community Activator Coach Apprenticeship Level 2 Standard training alongside inspirational coaches, developing your skills and improving your employability.
To be eligible to apply you must:
- Be 16-24 years old
- Be nominated by a suitable person, such as a coach or tutor
- Have shown commitment to sport through playing and showing leadership and role model qualities or volunteering in sport
- Be available to complete paid employment for 30 hours per week for a year.
- Have an interest in giving back and making a difference in the local community