BOX Instructor Course
- O'Dells Community Pride ABC
Firs & Bromford Sports and Community Centre
- Contact Name
- Dan Allen
- Contact Email
- Fri, 13 Oct 2017 (10:00 - 17:00)
What will I learn?
The BOX Instructor training course will equip you with the knowledge and confidence to deliver basic boxing skills and the ability to plan and deliver sessions.
By the end of the course, candidates will be able to:
1. Deliver a boxing-specific warm-up and cool-down
2. Instruct foundation techniques for Olympic-style boxing
3. Deliver a BOX session to beginner-level participants for 45 minutes
4. Diversify lesson plans
The course is mainly practical in its teaching. It has been developed by highly qualified England Boxing coaches with an understanding of the fitness industry.
Please note: the course only allows candidates to deliver the skills taught on the course and does not allow candidates to deliver any form of contact boxing; including sparring and competition.
This link takes you from the Sport Birmingham website to another domain. Although we make every effort to ensure these links are accurate, we cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.