Level 2 UK Dodgeball Coaching Award
- Sun, 15 Jul 2018 (09:00 - 17:00)
- Award, Coaching, Dodgeball, Level 2, PE, Sport, Teaching, UK, UKDBA
- Learners must be 16 years of age or over.
What is recommended prior to the course?
1. Completed a child protection Safeguarding workshop
2. Completed a basic first aid course
3. Completed an equity in your coaching course
Qualifications Aims & Objectives
By the end of this course participants should be able to:
- Design and deliver Dodgeballl sessions
- Understand the organisational skills necessary to safely introduce and develop Dodgeball to all abilities
- Coach basic individual skills and techniques and further develop players
- Understand and apply basic rules through officiating on course
- Deliver a number of micro-coaching sessions to peers
Part 1: Introduction to the game, the roles and qualities of a coach
Part 2: Refereeing and the Rules of the game
Part 3: The core skills, individual techniques and tactics of the game
Part 4: Delivery of a micro sessions.
Part 5: Game formats
Part 6: Assessment
Please note the UKDBA is the ONLY recognised NGB in the UK for all Dodgeball activities
Please select a date from the dropdown above to purchase tickets.
This link takes you from the Sport Birmingham website to another domain. Although we make every effort to ensure these links are accurate, we cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.