National Lottery Awards for All England
Summary: National Lottery Awards for All England offers funding from £300 to £10,000 to support what matters to people and communities.
- 028 9568 0143
- Amount Available
- £300 to £10,000
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation
About National Lottery Awards for All England
You can apply if your organisation is a:
- voluntary or community organisation
- registered charity
- constituted group or club
- not-for-profit company or community interest company
- social enterprise
- statutory body (including town, parish and community council)
You meet at least one of our funding priorities
National Lottery Awards for All has three funding priorities. Tell us in your application how you meet at least one of them.
Our priorities are:
- bringing people together and building strong relationships in and across communities
- improving the places and spaces that matter to communities
- enabling more people to fulfil their potential by working to address issues at the earliest possible stage.
With the COVID-19 pandemic still with us, we'll continue to support people and communities most adversely impacted by COVID-19.
We can support you to:
- continue to deliver activity - whether your community needs crisis response, recovery or business as usual activity.
- change and adapt, becoming more resilient to respond to new and future challenges.
In order to support communities to thrive, we aim to:
- build strong relationships in and across communities
- improve the places and spaces that matter to communities
- help more people to reach their potential, by supporting them at the earliest possible stage.
Your project should involve your community
We firmly believe that when people are in the lead, communities thrive – we want your project's application to demonstrate this clearly.
People understand what's needed in their communities better than anyone, especially during these unprecedented times. We want to support projects that:
- involve people and communities from the start
- build on people's strengths
- are connected in their community.
But make sure you're following the current Government guidance on COVID-19.
Sport Birmingham is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.