People's Postcode Lottery
Summary: A new £3 Million fund has launched to support innovation from Britain's charities as they respond to COVID-19. Charities with innovative ideas to help communities across Britain recover from problems highlighted or exacerbated by the Coronavirus pandemic are being encouraged to apply for a share of a new £3 Million fund.
- Contact Name
- Postcode Dream Trust
- Amount Available
- £500,000 to £1,000,000
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation, Coach / Officials, Social Welfare Outcomes
- 5:00pm - Fri 30th October, 2020
- team BEDS&LUTON
About People's Postcode Lottery
The Postcode Recovery Fund will allow charities to apply for between £500,000 and £1 Million in funding for high impact and original projects.
Priority areas for support include educational inequalities, homelessness, domestic violence, health and wellbeing, poverty, social exclusion and isolation. Applications where there are other clear benefits to the community will also be considered.
The fund consists of a three-stage application process:
- Stage 1 will open for charities to submit the high level details of its project and the problems it is trying to solve.
- Stage 2 involves the most impressive, impactful and original projects being shortlisted submitting a more detailed project application.
- Stage 3 will invite the very best entries to give a formal presentation to an assessment panel.Applications for the Postcode Recovery Fund can be made from Thursday 1st October until Friday 30th October.
Sport Birmingham is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.