Birmingham 2022 Small Grants Fund
Sport Birmingham and its’ partners are working alongside Sport England to deliver the UBB2022 awarded Small Grants Fund. The funding will support sport and physical activity to become more accessible to those in local communities around the City. Sport Birmingham will be prioritising projects that can show that they are working together with inactive groups, or adapting activity to become more inclusive and welcoming.
- Amount Available
- £100 to £2,500
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation, Coach / Officials, Course Bursary, Disability Groups, Education / Training
- 12:00am - Thu 1st September, 2022
About Birmingham 2022 Small Grants Fund
B2022 Small Grants is a pot of funding for between £100 - £2500 for community organisations to deliver events and activities. Successful projects will:
Achieve at least one of 3 outcomes:
- Bringing people together: celebrating sport and physical activity, connecting to the cultural vibrancy of the Commonwealth, and supporting cultural diversity and inclusion.
- Improving health & wellbeing: focus on participation including those who are inactive to become active. It can also tackle inequality in participation including access to kit and equipment.
- Helping the region to grow and succeed: focus on supporting volunteers and workforce development.
Achieve at least one of our 3 values:
- Collaborative (sharing with others in the community) - E.g. finding a new group that have never visited your place or activity before and celebrating together, be it a sporting activity or a social gathering to watch the games.
- Inclusive (helping everyone take part) - E.g. attending training to learn how to be more welcoming for a new group with a health condition, or creating a new activity session so that they can take part.
- Adaptable (changing to attract new people or meet the needs of others) - E.g. creating an online session to include inactive groups, or purchasing some specialist equipment so that everyone can be active together.
To apply for the funding, please fill out the expression of interest form here - https://bit.ly/3M7yUTj
Sport Birmingham is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.