Awards for All England
Summary: Financial assistance is available for voluntary groups, schools, local authorities and health bodies in England to carry out projects that will improve their local community.
- 0345 4 10 20 30
- Amount Available
- £300 to £10,000
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation, Education / Training, Facility Development
- Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport
About Awards for All England
Awards for All gives groups an easy way to get small Lottery grants of between £300 and £10,000.
The guidance notes and application form were updated in July 2017, make sure you are familiar with them as they are very different from what you have been used to.
We want to fund projects which address the issues, needs and aspirations of local communities and people. We will fund a wide range of community projects aimed at developing skills, improving health, revitalising the local environment and enabling people to become more active citizens.
We will pay for activities that will benefit the community, including:
- putting on an event, activity or performance
- buying new equipment or materials
- running training courses
- setting up a pilot project or starting up a new group
- carrying out special repairs or conservation work
- paying expenses for volunteers, costs for sessional workers or professional fees
- transport costs.
Sport Birmingham is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.