Big Lottery Fund - Reaching Communities England (reopened)
Summary: After pausing the fund for three months, the Big Lottery Fund has reopened their £190 million programme.
- 0345 4 10 20 30
- Amount Available
- £10,000 to £500,000
- Type of funding
- Equipment, Facility Development
- Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport
About Big Lottery Fund - Reaching Communities England (reopened)
Reaching Communities make grants of over £10,000 in England, supporting organisations with great ideas that enable communities to thrive.
The grants are awarded to voluntary and community organisations or social enterprises for up to five years. They can fund project activities, operating costs, organisational development and capital costs.
Funding priorities are;
- bring people together and build strong relationships in and across communities
- improve the places and spaces that matter to communities
- enable more people to fulfil their potential by working to address issues at the earliest possible stage.
The fund is a rolling programme with no deadlines. If you are interested in making an application please contact the Big Lottery to discuss your project with them.
Sport Birmingham is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.