Bernard Piggott Charitable Trust
Summary: The Bernard Piggott Trust provides grants to registered charities working in Birmingham, Solihull, Denbighshire, Gwynedd or Isle of Anglesey.
- Contact Name
- Jenny Whitworth
- 0121 744 1695
- Amount Available
- up to £1,000
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation, Disability Groups
About Bernard Piggott Charitable Trust
Registered charities working in Birmingham, Solihull, Denbighshire, Gwynedd and Isle of Anglesey may apply.
This includes the Church of England, Church of Wales, educational, medical, elderly and youth organisations.
Funding is for projects that address the following areas:
- Education and training.
- Advancement of health or saving of lives.
- Prevention or relief of poverty.
- Accommodation and housing.
- Religious activities.
- Children and young people.
- Older people.
Previously funded organisations include:
- Hope House Children's Hospice
- Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids Club
- St Mary's Church, Beddgelert
- Quinton Youth for Christ
- Selly Oak Live at Home
- The Aidis Trust
- National Youth Advocacy Service
- Church Housing Trust
- Birmingham Cathedral
- Birmingham Children's Hospital
- Midlands Air Ambulance
- Dream Makers
- Sparks Midlands
- Asthma Relief at Work in Birmingham
- Castle Bromwich Hall Gardens
Sport Birmingham is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.