Club and Coach Education Programme 2017-2018
Summary: The programme has been established in partnership with Active 4 Today, Ashfield District Council, Bassetlaw District Council, Gedling Borough Council, Mansfield District council and Rushcliffe Borough Council who are all committed to supporting the development of the County's sports coaches and volunteers.
- Type of funding
- Coach / Officials, Education / Training, Talented Athletes / Individual
About Club and Coach Education Programme 2017-2018
Working in partnership with Active Notts the following courses are available and will provide opportunities to further develop knowledge and skills.
- Emergency First Aid
- Safeguarding and Protecting Children
- Coaching Children (5-11)
- A Guide to mentoring Sports Coaches
- How to Deliver Engaging Sessions for Young People
- Fundamentals of Movement
- How to Deliver Engaging Sessions for Adults
- Equity in Your Coaching
- Developing a Marketing Strategy
See Club and Coach Education Programme 2017-2018 for more information on the courses and how to book a place.
Sport Birmingham is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.