Birmingham Sport & Physical Activity Trust is a registered charity and company limited by guarantee, trading as Sport Birmingham, since 2014.
We have a Board of 12 skilled, dedicated and passionate Trustees and a strong committed and ambitious team of around 20 staff as of July 2017. We take our Leadership role in regional sport and physical activity very responsibly, and ensure that the governance arrangements are in the very best order.
Sport England's new Code for Sports Governance sets out the levels of transparency, accountability and financial integrity expected from sports bodies seeking public funding.
The code asks the following to be publicly available:
- Diversity Statement (MS Word, 2.2 Mb)
- Publicly advertised recruitment: Chair of Trustees pack (PDF, 435 Kb)
- Publicly Advertised Recruitment Trustees Pack (PDF, 827 Kb)
Information on governance, structure, strategy, activities and financial position:
- Sport Birmingham Board Minutes of Meeting: 22nd July 2016 (PDF, 107 Kb)
- Sport Birmingham Board Minutes of Meeting: 28th October 2016 (PDF, 129 Kb)
- Sport Birmingham Board Minutes of Meeting: 27th January 2017 (PDF, 213 Kb)
- Sport Birmingham Board Minutes of Meeting: 28th April 2017 (PDF, 147 Kb)
- Team Leadership
- Overall Company Direction and Performance
- Organisational Culture
- Board Support and Development