Birmingham Sport & Physical Activity Trust is a registered charity and company limited by guarantee, trading as Sport Birmingham, since 2014.
We have a Board of 12 skilled, dedicated and passionate Trustees and a strong committed and ambitious team of around 20 staff as of July 2017. We take our Leadership role in regional sport and physical activity very responsibly, and ensure that the governance arrangements are in the very best order.
Sport England's new Code for Sports Governance sets out the levels of transparency, accountability and financial integrity expected from sports bodies seeking public funding.
The code asks the following to be publicly available:
- Diversity Statement (MS Word, 2.2 Mb)
- Diversity Action Plan 2018 (PDF, 2.1 Mb)
- Publicly advertised recruitment: Chair of Trustees pack (PDF, 435 Kb)
- Publicly Advertised Recruitment Trustees Pack (PDF, 827 Kb)
Information on governance, structure, strategy, activities and financial position:
- Articles of Association - BIRMINGHAM SPORT & PHYSICAL ACTIVITY TRUST (MS Word, 436 Kb)
- Annual Reports And Accounts (year End 2017) (PDF, 1.1 Mb)
- Sport Birmingham 2015 2020 Strategy (PDF, 636 Kb)
- Sport Birmingham Board Terms Of Reference (updated July 2017) (MS Word, 1.6 Mb)
- Sport Birmingham Public Commitment Statement (PDF, 164 Kb)
- Sport Birmingham Board Minutes Of Meeting 10th October 2017 (PDF, 132 Kb)
- Sport Birmingham Board Minutes Of Meeting 19th January 2018 (PDF, 150 Kb)
- Sport Birmingham Board Minutes Of Meeting 5th May 2018 (PDF, 150 Kb)
- Sport Birmingham Board Minutes Of Meeting and AGM 24th July 2018 (PDF, 163 Kb)
- Team Leadership
- Overall Company Direction and Performance
- Organisational Culture
- Board Support and Development