Welcome to Birmingham's biggest free holiday activity programme with great food
- Join us for 4 hours - 4 days - 4 weeks this summer
- Varied programmes for 15,000 kids and teens each week
- Get active, explore, cook, craft and play (all kit provided)
- Make new friends and bring old friends
- Enjoy great summer meals and healthy snacks daily catering to all dietary needs
Over a hundred local venues including parks, children's centres, youth centres, schools, leisure centres, sports clubs, faith centres and community centres – choose the one that suits you best!
Watch out for these banners at club venues in your neighbourhood:
Local Summer Holiday Clubs
Please contact local clubs directly if you want more details of their daily programme. Your holiday club, local youth services, children's centres and libraries can help you access further support if need be or contact one of our district support team.