The Inclusive Futures Programme gives young people aged 14-24 years-old, with and without disabilities, the opportunity to work alongside each other to support and deliver physical activities in schools and communities.
As part of this the programme promotes inclusion, increases participation in physical activity, empowers young people and develops their life skills.
By being a part of this programme you will:
- Work alongside others to support and deliver physical activities
- Have the opportunity to volunteer at large scale events and community sessions
- Create a positive change in the perception of disabled people in Birmingham (by both disabled and non-disabled people)
- Enhance your life and employability skills
- Empower disabled people to be more integrated in society
- Increase the opportunities for disabled people to participate in activities and in Birmingham
- Receive FREE Inclusive Futures' Merchandise
- Be part of an amazing group of empowering young leaders!
If interesting in being involved, please register HERE.