The Birmingham Inclusive Sports Festival offers FREE fun and family-friendly sports taster days, a marketplace and inspirational stories for individuals with a range of impairments.
Designed and delivered by people with disabilities or long-term health conditions, the Birmingham Inclusive Sports Festival (BISF) brings families and carers together to raise awareness of sport, health and wellbeing activities and to encourage people to try something new.
BISF also provides the opportunity to consult with citizens to better understand what support they need to make sport and physical activity part of their lifestyle and identify ways of making local activities even more inclusive.
Click on images below for more information
Reserve your place(s) for BISF on Sunday 23rd June 2019 via our booking page, accessed HERE.
- BISF18 Summary In Numbers (PDF, 29.4 Mb)
- BISF18 Testimonials (PDF, 3.6 Mb)
Senior Partnership Manager (Wellbeing)
- Strategic lead for Wellbeing, focusing on physical and mental wellbeing/health as a key theme
- Management of various projects with stakeholders across public, private and social sectors to meet joint priorities
- Exploring work with inactive communities and social prescribing models to benefit the most vulnerable people in society
- Testing new approaches with sector leaders to influence investment in sport, physical activity and wellbeing programmes