We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, target driven Telesales Executive to work within our Hospitality Team based at Villa Park.
- Villa Park, B66HE
- Contact Name
- Charlotte Buckell
- Contact Telephone
- 0121 327 5400
- Contact Email
- £18,000 per annum
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Thu 14th February, 2019
- 12:00am - Thu 28th February, 2019
- Sport / Activity
About Telesales Executive
We are looking to strengthen our hospitality team with a highly motivated individual with a proven sales track record to play an integral role, generating new business leads to increase revenue for our hospitality services.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Calling prospective customers to win new business using targeted customer data and supported by targeted marketing campaigns.
- Accurately forecasting and delivering against revenue targets.
- Focusing on the effectiveness, efficiency and quality of sales activity not just the quantity.
- Using targeted Marketing campaigns to unlock the growth potential in the market.
- Making outbound calls on a business to business level.
- Promoting company products and services.
- Fact finding and investigating customer requirements.
- Passing prospects / leads to the relevant Sales Executive.
- To use all mediums including LinkedIn and other social media to identify leads.
- To accurately log all contact and prospective business on CRM.
Essential skills and experience required: -
- Proven sales experience with a proven track record of hitting targets.
- Previous experience with outbound calling business development is preferential.
- Experience with cold calling to generate new business leads.
- Excellent communication skills across all mediums.
- Have the desire to succeed in a target driven sales environment.
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven within a team structure.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Experience of working in a sporting club environment desirable.
- Be self-motivated with a mature, positive attitude.
- The ability to multitask and prioritise appropriately.
Aston Villa Football Club celebrates the diversity of its Club and its supporters. As part of this, Aston Villa Football Club is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
To allow us to monitor this, we ask all applicants to complete our Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form available at https://www.avfc.co.uk/club/careers. All information provided will be treated in confidence and will not be seen by staff directly involved in the appointment. The questionnaire will be detached from your application form, stored separately and used only to provide statistics for monitoring purposes.
Sport Birmingham is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.