The main purpose of this role is to support a number of projects, some currently identified and others in development stage. This will afford a rich mix of experience to be gained by working across a number of work themes, with a range of partners and members of the Sport Birmingham core team. New projects will require the post holder to be involved in scoping and drafting project plans, supported by managers, in addition to the collation of research and data and the production of reports.
- B16 8QG, B16 8QG
- Sport Birmingham
- £10,000 (FTE £16,000)
- Part Time
- Sport Birmingham
- Placed On
- Fri 8th March, 2019
- 5:00pm - Wed 27th March, 2019
- Interview Date
- Fri 5th April, 2019
About Project Coordinator
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Reporting – setting up monthly reporting, communicating with partners to complete monthly reporting, collating reports and sending off to Funding partners
- General administration support– recording and writing up meeting notes / actions, sending updates to employers and partners, supporting training providers and key partners with admin / comms
- Implementation of project plan, including monitoring and evaluation of KPIs, developing case studies, and quarterly reporting
- Managing the content and queries of the volunteer pages on the website and Facebook group
- Researching volunteering opportunities and promoting them to our networks
- Monitoring and responding to queries from the volunteer inbox – helping to direct or match people to appropriate opportunities or training
Training & Workshops:
- Ensuring content on our website is up to date
- Promoting workshops programme to networks and contacts
- Managing queries and working with Training providers to ensure courses take place and attendees have relevant information
Children and Young people program support:
Birmingham School Games and Community Events
- Hiring of facilities, organising delivery staff, liaising with SGO network
- Support the communication with Schools, delivery staff, venues and schools regarding events
- Pre-event organisation to support school sport competition
- Gather requirement to support School sport or community events including equipment, trophies, medals, and branding
This role is a 12 month fixed term contract with a pro rata salary of £10,000 (FTE £16,000 )
Hours of work are 22 per week, with allowance for part time flexible working.
How to Apply:
The job description, person specification and application form can be downloaded from this page.
Please submit your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Project Coordinator' in the subject title.
Please note, CVs will not be accepted.
project-coordinator-application.docx (MS Word, 28.7 Kb)
project-coordinator-job-pack.pdf (PDF, 4.5 Mb)
Sport Birmingham is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.