Assistant Insight Officer
Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport (LRS) are seeking to recruit an Assistant Insight Officer to support LRS' insight and performance management functions. The successful candidate will support a work area of increasing importance to LRS by helping the LRS team and partners develop a better understanding of the people and communities it serves.
- £21,144 to £23,112 Pay award pending 1st April 2019
- Full Time
- Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport
- Placed On
- Fri 15th March, 2019
- 11:45pm - Sun 31st March, 2019
- Interview Date
- Fri 12th April, 2019
About Assistant Insight Officer
There will be a specific focus on (although not limited to);
- Using qualitative and quantitative research methods (utilising both online and offline tools) to assist LRS understand the sport and physical activity needs of its communities.
- Supporting the monitoring and evaluation of LRS events, projects and programmes using a standardised evaluation framework.
- Updating our SportSuite software system by sourcing and inputting national and local data and communicating latest development to users.
- Using and applying information sources such as; census, demographic and sport and physical activity data, to build our knowledge and understanding of the national and local sport and physical activity landscape.
Do you understand the power of data, evidence and insight? Do you have excellent IT skills and can think analytically and communicate effectively? If so, we are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, self motivated individual to join our team.
The closing date for applications is midnight on the 31st March 2019. Interviews will take place on the 12th April 2019.
For more information about the role please contact Noel Haines, Sports Development Manager on 01 509 564859 or email email@example.com
assistant-insight-officer-032019.pdf (PDF, 236.7 Kb)
Sport Birmingham is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.