Multi-Sport Coach (Casual)
Wakefield Trinity Community Trust is looking to recruit a Multi-Sport Coach to deliver our Wakefield District School Sports Partnership (SSP) provision in schools within the Wakefield district and surrounding regions.
- Wakefield and the surrounding areas, WF1 5EY
- Contact Name
- Sam Applegarth
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
About Multi-Sport Coach (Casual)
Your role as a Multi-Sport Coach is to deliver practical Multi-Sports sessions for community programmes i.e curriculum support, lunch time clubs, after-school clubs and Multi-Sports Camps throughout the holidays. Increased hours are available throughout holiday periods.
- Delivering coaching sessions in school settings – these may include breakfast, lunchtime or after school clubs and school holiday camps.
- To raise the profile of multi-sports within West & South Yorkshire and to encourage maximum participation for both boys and girls.
- Minimum Level 2 Certificate in specific Sport or Multi-Sport
- A recognised First Aid Qualification
- Knowledge and understanding of child protection issues including holding a current Safeguarding Children certificate
- Willingness to work flexible hours in line with our programme delivery.
- An approved Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check (previously known as a CRB Check)
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiasm, energy and creativity
- Be able to work within clearly defined rules and under the supervision of Wakefield Trinity Community Trust
- Full UK Driving Licence / Own transport is essential
Salary/hourly-rate dependant on experience
Job Type: Part-time (Hours as required)
Please apply through submission of a CV and covering letter to:
Mobile Rocket Stadium
Or via email to the following email address:
Sport Birmingham is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.