Kettering Amateur Swimming Club (KASC) is looking to recruit a coach to join our highly motivated coaching team. Our aim is to be recognised locally, regionally and nationally as a swimming club which enables athletes to achieve their individual aspirations in competitive swimming by improving their skills and fitness levels and by providing regular opportunities for competition. We are seeking a coach that will be willing to go above and beyond to ensure each and every swimmer achieves their best within the sport and to bring the club's ultimate vision to fruition.
- kettering, NN15 7QA
- Contact Name
- Mike Annable
- Contact Telephone
- 07872 681042
- Contact Email
- Negotiable, dependent on experience
- Part Time
- Placed On
- Fri 6th September, 2019
- 12:00pm - Thu 31st October, 2019
- Sport / Activity
- Job Reference
About Squad Coach
- Good organisational abilities
- Ability to plan ahead & have forward looking vision
- Be flexible & adaptable
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good team player / ability to work as part of a team (under guidance/follow instruction)
- Ability to use own initiative
- Work under pressure
- Ability to delegate tasks
- Be passionate about driving the club forward to ensure progression & success
- Good communicator in various forms
- IT knowledge
- Organise sessions suitable for the Academy squads.
- Plan and deliver coaching sessions appropriate to the age group of the swimmers.
- Be punctual, reliable and committed to the club and its goals and willing to go above and beyond what is expected.
- Ensure that you are made aware of / take note of any special needs of the swimmers i.e. any medical conditions, physical impairments and fitness levels.
- Make swimmers aware of their progress and be able to conduct time trials/test sets to monitor progress.
- Maintain registers.
- Able to attend meets and galas and encourage swimmers to compete.
- Abide by and promote all club policies and work alongside the rest of the coaching team and committee to drive the club's success.
- Provide support to Junior Head Coach, as well as being willing to provide cover if necessary.
- Be prepared to update qualifications as and when necessary, including CPDs.
- To follow and promote the SE Child Protection policy.
- Able to prioritise and deal with any issues effectively should they arise.
- Promote the club in a respectable manner at all times.
Sport Birmingham is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.