We are looking to recruit motivated cycle training instructors to join our Little Riders team and deliver Bikeability courses in Norwich at weekends and during school holidays.
- Norwich, NR5 0UH
- Contact Name
- Jon Osborne
- Contact Email
- £15 per hour (self employed basis)
- Casual Hours
- Placed On
- Mon 11th January, 2021
- 12:00am - Sun 14th February, 2021
- Sport / Activity
About Bikeability Instructors
Are you an experienced Bikeability instructor and interested in helping children develop their cycling skills and confidence?
We are looking for people who;
- Are experienced at delivering Bikeability cycle training to children
- Excellent communicators
- Passionate about the benefits of cycling
- Hold a suitable national cycle training qualification
- Are physically fit and able to carry and set up equipment
- Have your own vehicle and are able to transport equipment including children's bikes
Successful applicants will be required to;
- Follow Little Riders Bikeability course manual
- Deliver courses at weekends and during school holidays
- Undertake an enhance DBS disclosure
- Wear Little Riders branded clothing
- Undertake bike safety checks and make minor adjustments to children's bikes
- Promote the bikes/equipment that we sell
We are offering successful candidates £15 per hour (self employed basis).
To find out more about Little Riders visit our website www.littleridersuk.co.uk or follow us on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
To apply email Jon on email@example.com outlining your suitability for the role.
Sport Birmingham is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.