Holiday Sports Coach
We are looking for an experienced and qualified Sports Coach to deliver holiday courses. If your passion is inspiring children, developing their skills and giving them the most memorable time in your care, we want to hear from you.
- Somerset, North Somerset or Uffculme, TA28FW
- Contact Name
- JUSTIN BURKE
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
About Holiday Sports Coach
Holiday Sports Coaches
Pro-Coaching run non-residential Holiday Camps for children aged 4 - 14 in fantastic locations across Somerset, North Somerset and Devon during the school holidays.
We are looking for experienced and qualified Sports Coaches to work as Lead and Assistant Coaches on our courses this summer. If your passion is inspiring children, developing their skills and giving them the most memorable time in your care, we want to hear from you.
The role of Lead Coach is to direct all aspects of the course, ensuring the safe, effective running of the programme.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directly manage a team of staff to ensure they deliver a high quality of care and activities
- Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to on camp to ensure the course is a safe environment for staff and children.
- Liaising with Head office with updates and queries.
- Point of contact for parents on the course, in person and on the phone, including feeding back any issues arising.
- Main point of contact with the Host Venue, meeting with their representatives to ensure the smooth running of course.
- Manage all administrative duties on, including Sign-in and out procedures, registration, staff rotas etc.
- Manage any other challenges that come with running a holiday course.
The role of Coach is to direct all aspects of the elements of the course, ensuring the safe, effective running of your areas of responsibilities.
We are looking for reliable, punctual and enthusiastic coaches that are able to lead and assist in the delivery of a range of different sport and activity sessions to primary aged children. Sessions can include anything from coaching football, tennis and cricket to leading team challenges, dance and arts and craft activities. These are excellent roles that requires a lot of energy, drive and passion.
What do you do as a coach on our Holiday Courses?
- Well... You would put children right at the heart of your day.
- Teach primary aged children high quality, active and inspiring Multi-Sports lessons.
- Have great behaviour management skills.
- Be inclusive of all abilities.
- Develop and inspire the children to reach their own personal potential.
- Deliver outstanding customer service.
- Educated to N.G.B level 2 or equivalent in relevant field (ie teaching, sports coaching etc)
- First Aid (preferably Paediatric) and child Safeguarding Certificate
- Excellent communicator, with confident face to face customer service skills.
- Good working knowledge of holiday course activities.
- Good decision maker, able to quickly assess and make informed judgements.
- Pro-active and conscientious, able to adapt to situations when required.
- Someone looking for a challenging, different but hugely rewarding and fun job in the holidays, and looking to further their career in the childcare and coaching industry
- So if you are a natural leader, able to confidently manage and support others, an excellent communicator able to make good decisions, and are looking for a challenging but hugely rewarding position, we would love to hear from you!
- Hours of work vary depending on venues. Some courses run from 8.30am to 5.45pm, whilst others run from 10am to 3pm
Should you wish to know more, please email your current CV to email@example.com
Sport Birmingham is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.