Football & Sports Coaches
Loves Football are rapidly growing Football coaching group in Birmingham. We provide a platform for boys and girls of ALL abilities to play regular football in a criticism-free environment. We believe that kids develop more quickly through play, and our sessions are about as far from a military-style "drop-and-give-me-20" boot-camp as you can imagine! The children in our sessions range from 4-15 years and are a mix of total beginners through to academy level players. We have big plans in place and are keen to speak to experienced and trainee Football & Sports coaches to join us.
- Casual Hours
- Loves Football
- Placed On
- Tue 9th March, 2021
- 12:00am - Mon 31st May, 2021
About Football & Sports Coaches
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Is there anything better than being paid to watch Football? We genuinely think it's the best job in the world!
- Zero politics - trust us, if the kids aren't enjoying your session you'll know about it!
- Instant gratification from seeing the pure delight on kids' faces when they score
- You'll become a positive role model for lots of children
- It's so much more fun than being stuck at a desk
- Oh, did we mention you get paid to watch Football!
- Highly competitive salary depending on experience
- Financial support through your FA qualifications
- Hands-on training with some of the best coaches in the business!
- Flexible hours - you choose how many hours you want to work
- The opportunity to potentially own your own Loves Football franchise
- A DBS certificate so you can work with other children
WHAT TYPE OF PERSON ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Experience isn't important, but will you:
- Make a point of saying a positive word to every child in every session?
- Celebrate every goal scored as if it was your own?
- Be patient tying the same shoelaces for the umpteenth time that session?
- Release that inner clown to cheer up a child?
- Ask about their weekend or their dog called Benjy with a sore paw?
If you've answered yes to these questions then you are on the right lines.
You'll also need:
- Experience or interest in working with children
- Passion for sport (football ideally), through studying or playing
- A bit of zing about you - intelligent, communicative, engaging, friendly and fun
- To be comfortable doing all these things in the rain!
- A UK passport or right to work in the UK
- To pass a clean DBS check (we'll pay for this)
SO, WHAT IS THE PLAN FOR LOVES FOOTBALL?
We can't tell you everything we have in mind BUT our intention is to grow, quickly.
Naturally, the spearhead for that growth will be Football sessions, but we will also move into new markets, all of which are focused on child development.
We're community-led! By the time you're reading this, we'll be well on our way to setting up our new Community Group which will provide affordable football for children from financially disadvantaged backgrounds.
We have a clear long-range plan, amazing coaches on board, and were supported by industry experts who really know what they're doing when it comes to growing a business like this!
HOW TO APPLY
Get to know us!
We have a good social media presence so have a dig around.
Send an email with your CV and a brief covering letter attached (max 100 words should be enough).
Sport Birmingham is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.