Customer Service Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen at the Rugby Football League, the national governing body for Rugby League in the UK. We are seeking to appoint a Customer Service Executives on a temporary 6 month contract based at our offices in Quay West, Manchester.
- Manchester, M17 1HH
- Contact Name
- Jo Coultrup
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
- £17,625 - £22,900 per annum (pro rata)
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Thu 8th April, 2021
- 12:00am - Thu 22nd April, 2021
- Sport / Activity
- Rugby League
About Customer Service Executive
Principal duties will include:
- Answer and resolve calls to the Rugby Football League switchboard system
- Answer calls to the Rugby Football League ticketing line and complete phone ticket sales
- Accurately record all customer interactions in the appropriate customer contact records
- Use each customer interaction as an opportunity to improve customer contact record fullness and accuracy
- Support the fulfilment of event ticket dispatch
- Support the fulfilment of England Supporters Club membership packs
- Provide appropriate responses to customer queries and complaints received via email
In order to be successful, you will need to have:
- The ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- A positive attitude to Information Technology
- Ability to work under pressure
- Determination to complete tasks
- Attention to detail
- Strong customer focus and can do attitude
- Ideally experience of working in a customer service centre
In return for your efforts we offer a competitive salary and benefits which include health insurance, health cash plan, cycle to work scheme, workplace pension and a chance to be part
of an exciting business.
Appointment may be made subject to a DBS check.
To find out more about us or to apply online please visit our website:
Closing date for receipt of applications: Thursday 22nd April 2021
The Rugby Football League has confirmed that it will be relocating to the Etihad Campus in East Manchester. This will be a phased relocation which will take place by Autumn/Winter 2021.
If you are an applicant with disability who meets the essential requirements of the job, we will interview you. We would be pleased to receive applications in alternative formats.
The Rugby Football League welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons
regardless of Age, Sex, Race, Disability, Pregnancy, Marital/ Civil Partnership status, Sexual
orientation, Gender reassignment or Religious background.
The RFL is committed to equality through diversity.
Sport Birmingham is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.