Fusion Lifestyle's Casual Lifeguards (Recreation Assistants), work on a casual, zero-hour basis, ensuring a safe and enjoyable customer experience for all users of the Centre’s facilities. They also perform other duties; such as cleaning assigned areas, setting-up and breaking-down various activities and events, and conducting pool testing according to procedures
- Contact Telephone
- Loughborough Leisure Centre
Our Lifeguards / Recreation Assistants also actively engage with members of the public in their use of the facilities, encouraging repeat bookings, dealing with any customer queries and delivering a high level of customer service at all times.
As a Casual Lifeguard you will benefit from the flexibility of working a casual, zero-hour contract, as well as the satisfaction of knowing that you are employed by one of the leisure industry's leading operators.
Your hours of work will vary according to the needs of the business. You'll be required to work any of a number of shift patterns, which could include weekends, early mornings / later evenings and bank holidays; so you'll need to be flexible and approachable, with a real "can-do", team-player attitude!
What we are looking for:
In order to be considered for a Casual Lifeguard position at Fusion Lifestyle, you need to be a strong swimmer, and have excellent customer service skills. You should also have:
- A UK recognised pool lifeguard qualification
- Understanding of relevant health and safety legislation, and the ability to exercise these in the workplace
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to appropriately correct behaviour of pool users; and the ability to quickly build trust and rapport with customers
- High standard of physical fitness
- Ability to deliver first class customer service to a diverse client base
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the customers and business
We are passionate about delivering the best customer service and getting your community active. Every Fusion team member plays their part, working within a diverse and dynamic team in a fast-paced environment.
If you are looking to start or further your career in leisure, within a dynamic company that makes a positive impact on the community, then we want to hear from you!
For further information and details on how to apply please click on the link below.
Sport Birmingham is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.