Partnerships and Fundraising Manager
Working as Partnerships and Fundraising Manager, in a brand-new role that you can truly make your own, you will play a key part in driving the growth of the organisation across Birmingham (West Midlands) through the development of new partnerships and fundraising activities. These new partnerships will enable a step change in corporate patronage, business partnerships and corporate fundraising activity, creating a proactive approach to further maximise a network of existing partners and targeting new business and partnership relationships to secure further support for the benefit of Birmingham.
- Sport Birmingham Office, Central Birmingham, B16 8QG
- Contact Name
- Tom McIntosh
- Contact Telephone
- 07774 337388
- Contact Email
- £38,500 to £40,000
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Tue 14th December, 2021
- 5:00pm - Mon 17th January, 2022
About Partnerships and Fundraising Manager
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Enable Sport Birmingham to realise their vision, mission, and strategic ambitions through the delivery of the required funding to support the future financial sustainability of the organisation.
- Build and develop long term mutually beneficial partnerships that deliver income and importantly contribute to the organisations vision and mission.
- Developing existing partnerships to uplift, diversify, and extend the relationships.
- Develop and deliver a progressive and comprehensive income generation strategy utilising all available voluntary and commercial income streams.
- Develop and deliver with the Board and SMT a key stakeholder and strategic partnerships plan that supports the future sustainability of Sport Birmingham.
- Support the CEO and Operations Director in building a culture across the organisation that embraces and enables partnerships and fundraising activity as a means of achieve the organisation's mission.
- Develop the fundraising and partnerships strategy and plan, with a particular focus on the account management and stewardship of partnerships.
- Develop and deliver the strategy to engage all communities with our vision, services, and activities, building a thorough understanding of their work and galvanising the financial and volunteering support of those communities.
- Develop and deliver internal and external communication and support marketing and communications.
Please see attachments for further information.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, Equal Opportunities form and Covering letter outlining your suitability to the role. In the email subject line please include Partnerships and Fundraising Manager.
equality-and-diversity-monitoring-form3.docx (MS Word, 63 Kb)
Sport Birmingham is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.