Share Your Club Stories
Posted: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 08:00
Have you got top tips for how to run a club? Want to shout about how great your club is off the pitch? Interested in sharing your club's best bits?
Sport England are looking for sports clubs, of all shapes and sizes, to share their club stories with us. Whether you host fun fundraising events, are a social media guru or have just started out, they would love to showcase your successes with the sporting world. They are looking for club stories to add to their Club Matters website (just think about the free publicity!).
They would particularly love to hear from you if:
- You have just started out as a sports club
- You promote your club on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or other social media platforms
- You have an active, regularly updated club website
- You have run or are planning successful fundraising events
- You have a creative way of saving money for your club (for example, by cutting energy costs)
If you have any other stories about how great your club is, but don't fit into one of the categories above, don't worry! They'd still love to hear from you.