Are you aged 16-25 and are looking for a new challenge to develop your skills further?
Posted: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 14:54
James Watt College is offering the Prince's Trust Team programme for 16-25 year olds who are not in employment, education or training; free of charge!
Develop your employability, teamwork and community skills whilst gaining recognised qualifications.
What do you get out of it?
- Prince's Trust Employability, Teamwork and Community Skills Qualification
- Level 1 Food Safety Qualification
- Emergency First Aid
- Free Travel whilst on the programme *
- 1 week residential
- 2 weeks work experience
- Develop new skills and work within local communities
- Support with employability skills, such as Interview techniques, completing application
- forms and CVs
- Fun, new experiences, new friends and a sense of achievement
Start Date: 4/9/17
End Date: 24/11/17
Venue: James Watt College, Aldridge Road, Great Barr, Birmingham, B44 8NE
For more information or to make a referral please contact Charlotte on 07545 100 110 or email@example.com