Nominate an Active School Hero: Celebrate the Achievements of Primary School Heroes in getting children active!
Posted: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 11:26
The Active School Hero programme has been launched by UK Active and NIKE, looking for heroes within primary schools in Birmingham that are working hard to get kids active.
The programme aims to celebrate the achievements of staff working in primary schools across the city who help get kids more active – anyone from Head Teacher, PE Coordinator, lunch time supervisor, caretaker or anyone in between. The programme is open for nominations via the website and it only takes a couple of minutes to nominate an individual.
Now, more than ever, is the time to be championing these heroes that work tirelessly to ensure children get the many benefits of being physically active.
Once nominations have closed, there will be a winner per district of the city and ultimately from that an overall Birmingham Active School Hero.
Please see website for more details: https://activeschoolhero.com/ and to nominate your Active School Hero:
An Active School Hero must…
- Be employed in a primary school which is within Birmingham
- Be aged 18 or over
- Have worked in a primary school for at least six months
We are looking for heroes who…
- Demonstrate enthusiasm to inspire children to be more active
- Act as a positive role model for both kids and other staff within their school
- Has an inspiring story around how activity has helped change their own life as well as those of the kids
How to nominate.
Enter the following details
Staff member's name
Email (if known)
Reason for nomination