Posted: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 11:10
- Primary schools in England will benefit from better PE lessons and improved sport opportunities next year
- £320 million PE and Sport Premium will help schools prioritise physical activity with education,... Read More »
Posted: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 22:21
Posted: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 22:12
£100 million has now been allocated to 266 local authorities across England, to support the recovery of publicly-owned leisure centres and gyms.
- 266 local authorities with outsourced publicly-owned... Read More »
Posted: Fri, 05 Mar 2021 10:46
Bid now for a slice of a £2million council fund created to help people celebrate Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games.
Residents and community groups now have the chance to apply for money from a £2million... Read More »
Posted: Fri, 05 Feb 2021 18:47
The government money will help more children and young people be physically active during evenings and weekends.
We're investing £10.1 million of government money to help more schools open their facilities... Read More »
Posted: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 20:47
- Additional £50m of support will be given to help grassroots
- Report promises to help those traditionally left behind
Children and the most disadvantaged in society have been put at the heart of a "golden... Read More »
Posted: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 20:42
British Wheelchair Basketball chief executive Lisa Pearce: "[It is] the first time in nearly 10 years that significant funding has been made to support participation growth in wheelchair basketball"
British... Read More »