Posted: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 11:00
- Team Personal Best is part of the official inspiration programme of the Summer of World Athletics, created to develop grassroots athletics
- Festival of athletics continues with a host of Team Personal Best... Read More »
Posted: Mon, 22 May 2017 12:33
- Fewer than 800 places left for first Birmingham International Marathon
- 26.2-mile run to be held same day as Simplyhealth Great Birmingham Run
- Marathon will start at Birmingham's famous Alexander Stadium... Read More »
Posted: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 11:25
Meet four of the runners proudly representing their home nations as part of this year's Simplyhealth Great Birmingham 10K featuring the Commonwealth Run.
Organisers of the Simplyhealth Great Birmingham... Read More »
Posted: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 15:01
Join hundreds of others around the world by taking part in the World Marathon Challenge, a relay event where teams of 26-36 runners try to break the world marathon record. Registration is now open at ... Read More »
Posted: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 10:17
Motivated by a challenge?
Want to make a genuine positive difference to people's lives?
Believe in the value of being physically active?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then you might just be what... Read More »
Posted: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 11:02
A new Birmingham marathon has been announced more than 30 years after the city held its last 26.2 mile run.
To be staged for the first time in October 2017, the Birmingham International Marathon will cement... Read More »
Posted: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 12:04
England Athletics, supported by Mind the mental health charity, have launched a Mental Health Ambassador programme.
The programme aims to establish a network of volunteer ambassadors in affiliated running... Read More »