M.A.D. stands for Make A Difference.
It's our new hi-energy scheme to provide young people in Birmingham with very real opportunities and direction.
Working from hub sites in Perry Barr, Nechells and Stechford we aim engage young people aged 11 – 18 years old in a range of activities.
Across these sites we'll be turning up with a van load of pop up Sports ranging from Football to boxing, ps4 consoles, the latest chart toppers & a ton of free WiFi for you and your friends to use.
Club and Communities Manager
- Implementing the Satellite Club Programme
- Lead for development of clubs and community organisations including ClubMark assessments
- School and Community Club links
- 07471 032492
Alison O’Connell MBE
Community Sport Mentor
- Working directly with coaches & volunteers delivering community projects in a mentoring capacity
- Supporting the growing network of sport clubs to become sustainable (focus on Satellite Clubs)
- Identifying workforce development requirements of community clubs & organisations
- Providing practical advice on recruiting and retaining young people & volunteers into clubs