- Fri, 08 Jun 2018 - Mon, 30 Dec 2019
- Sport / Physical Activity
- Application Deadline
- 12:00am - Sun 1st December, 2019
- Miss Sophie Allen / email@example.com
- University of Birmingham Sport
Midland Mencap provide a range of choice based care and support services for people with learning disabilities and their family carers. Our vision is a world where everybody is listened to, heard, valued and included as active and equal citizens in their community and in society, regardless of need.
What would you be doing?
• Encouraging and supporting adults with learning disabilities to take part in badminton training and games
• Assisting the badminton coach to deliver fun and engaging sessions
What are we looking for?
• Approachability and friendliness
• Badminton skills and experience
• The ability to encourage and support other people
• Honesty and integrity
• A willingness to learn
• The ability to get on well as part of a team
Our badminton sessions run every Wednesday (1pm – 3pm) at The Enterprise Hub, Bottetourt Road, Weoley Castle, Birmingham, B29 5TE.